With information on customs clearance methods.
BRING YOUR ARRIVAL NOTIFICATION WITH YOU. Can only be collected by the recipient or an authorised representative.
Before the item can be collected or delivered to your address, customs must be cleared within 20 days of the arrival date. Customs clearance requires an invoice or order confirmation.
1. CHOOSE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE PROCEDURE:
Customs clearance via online import: https://asiointi.tulli.fi/
- "Import Declaration Service"
- Specify the arrival number, arrival date and other details
- Pay the customs charge via your online bank. Customs notifies Åland Post once payment has been made
- Questions about online import, telephone 0295 527018
Åland Post clears customs for you
- Åland Post offers customs clearance as stated in current price list + customs charge and VAT levied by Customs
- Contact Åland Post: firstname.lastname@example.org Attach invoice, social security number and arrival number.
2. ITEM COLLECTION/DELIVERY
Bring your notification, no new notification is sent.
The item can be collected from the postterminal in Sviby the same day as custom clearance is done.
The following weekday the item can be collected at the specified agent/post office, or be delivered to your address if delivery is included.
For more information and tracking, visit www.alandpost.ax